March 30, 2010

Rings for Spring




I had planned on showing you two rings that I made but it appears that my camera has finally taken it's last shot. I am not too disappointed about my camera. I have wanted a new one for the past 5 years. But I am disappointed that I can only show you one ring. This one is for my happy mail partner. The other is for my daughter's roommate at college. I plan to make more soon, but first I have to go downtown to get the supplies.




The two rings are both made with lamp glass floral cube shaped beads. This one has a garnet, Swarovski crystals in aqua and iridescent and some turquoise glass beads as well. the ring itself is made from copper and sterling silver.




I will be making more so tell me your favorite stones or colors so I can make one just for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment