February 6, 2010

Get Well Soon Goodies

Today I made a small get well gift for a friend - just to let her know I was thinking of her. Most of these things I had in my house. I was able to put together something thoughtful for next to nothing.

In her Get Well goodie bag I placed.
  • Tea 2-3 bags of my favorites: Organic Throat Coat, organic green tea and chamomile tea
  • Emer'gen-C 2-3 pouches in different flavors
  • Cough Drops - 2 handfuls
  • Kleenex - small pocket pack
  • Homemade Cookies - oatmeal raisin. I casually asked to make sure she was not suffering from stomach distress before I included them.

Since laughter is the best medicine I also included:

  • a previously viewed comedy DVD I bought from Blockbuster for $3.99

I wrapped this up in a clear cellophane bag and tied it with a turquoise ribbon from my stash. I also included a handmade "Get Well Soon" card.

Hope this idea helps you take care of the special people in your life who are under the weather.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for my get well gift! it made all feel better! BTW everyone ate all the cookies I only got one.

    ReplyDelete