October 3, 2010

Halloween



Do you believe it is already October.  I have been making all kinds of Halloween goodies.  I crocheted that adorable Halloween Candy Bowl.  I love it.  Fun and Spooky. 

I found a great Pumpkin Crochet Along at The Itsy Bitsy Spider and made these great pumpkins.  If you like to crochet you should check out her blog.  The Little pumpkin on the left is for my daughter who is away at college.  I made the face on the pumpkin using glow in the dark embroidery floss.  So I am hoping it will be a nice surprise for her when she goes to sleep.  Just a little something to make her smile.   The other two pumpkins are for my friend. I only have one more pumpkin to grow. 
I also made a Halloween mini album.  But I will show you that next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment