October 15, 2010

Bo Bunny Card Challenge

Bo Bunny is having a card sketch challenge this week.  The challenge is open until October 17.  If you are interested click here.  I decided to enter the challenge.  I truly enjoy working with the Bo Bunny papers.  They fit my personality.  

Here is the card I created using the Bo Bunny Snowy Serenade line of papers.    I used four different papers from the collection.  I inked the edges of the papers with the Colorbox french blue and warm violet.  The snowflakes are from a company called Me & My Big ideas.  The trims are part of the stash I have at Craftology Studio and are not available in the store at this time.  If you must to have one of the trims just comment here and I will get in touch with you.

These papers and embellishments are part of the 2009 product line so  they are not the current product line.  However I have found them available at my local scrapbook store and others online.  

*GIVEAWAY  * Every person who signs up to follow my blog from now until November 30, 2010 will be entered to win an ornament from me or six holiday cards, Your Choice. I will post photos of the goodies next week. If the chosen winner lives outside the USA, That person will win the six holiday cards. If you blog about this giveaway just leave me a comment and you will receive an extra entry for the giveaway.



Hope this inspires.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment